Here are some more details on the event...
Build Small Live Large is the only event where you can learn about every type of small home - ADUs, small house communities, tiny homes on wheels and everything in-between – all in one place and all in one day! With over 30 speakers representing the most experienced and creative people in the small home market, Build Small Live Large is THE place to see case studies, designs and strategies you won’t find anywhere else.
You will see presentations from pioneering and visionary industry leaders you won’t find anywhere else:
- What Type of Small is for You?
- Introduction to ADU Development for Homeowners
- Affordable Tiny House Communities Incubator
- Courtyard Clusters: Living Small Nestled in Community
- Beyond Peter Pan Housing – Emerging Trends in the Region
- Growing Smaller – Three Case Studies
- Space Efficient Housing Policy Roundtable
- Net Zero – Challenges and Opportunities for Sustainable Small Homes
- Accessory Dwelling Units as Short Term Rentals
Discounted early bird pricing ends October 6th so visit Build Small Live Large online and register today to save $50!